Barrick Gold Corporation, Canada

Name of Mine, Production Facility or Transport Operation Signatory Ownership Position Name of Operating Company Operation Address/Location Certification Intention Additional Information or Comments Date of Certification Audit Documents Date of Initial Certification Archived Audit Documents Signatory Date*
Barrick Hemlo 100% Williams Operating Corporation/DB Operating Corporation
P.O. Bag 500 Marathon, ON
Canada
48° 42' 0" N, 85° 55' 0" W
Yes February 27, 2014 PDF icon Summary Audit Report, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form September 22, 2010 PDF icon Summary Audit Report 2010, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 2010 July 27, 2009
Cortez Mine 100% Barrick Cortez Inc.
Crescent Valley, NV
United States
40° 15' 0" N, 116° 43' 0" W
Yes July 10, 2014 PDF icon Summary Audit Report, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form January 04, 2008 PDF icon Summary Audit Report 2008, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 2008, PDF icon Summary Audit Report 2011, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 2011 November 03, 2005
Golden Sunlight Mine 100% Golden Sunlight Mines Inc.
Whitehall, MT
United States
45° 54' 0" N, 112° 0' 0" W
Yes February 09, 2015 PDF icon Summary Audit Report, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form December 07, 2011 PDF icon Summary Audit Report 2011, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 2011 January 12, 2011
Goldstrike 100% Barrick Goldstrike Mines, Inc.
PO Box 29 Elko, NV 89803
United States
40° 58' 0" N, 116° 21' 0" W
Yes February 20, 2014 PDF icon Summary Audit Report, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form May 17, 2007 PDF icon Summary Audit Report 2007, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 2007, PDF icon Summary Audit Report 2010, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 2010 November 03, 2005
Kalgoorlie 50% Newmont Mining Services Pty Ltd
Black Street
Kalgoorlie, WA 6000
Australia
30° 46' 12" S, 121° 30' 0" E
Yes August 12, 2015 PDF icon Summary Audit Report, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form September 26, 2008 PDF icon Summary Audit Report 2008, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 1 2008, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 2 2008, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 3 2008, PDF icon Summary Audit Report 2012, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 2012 November 03, 2005
Lagunas Norte 100% Minera Barrick Misquichilca S.A.
Av. Victor Andres Belaunde 171 2d0. Piso
San Isador, LI
Peru
7° 56' 0" S, 78° 15' 0" W
Yes August 06, 2014 PDF icon Summary Audit Report, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form December 11, 2007 PDF icon Summary Audit Report 2007, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 2007, PDF icon Summary Audit Report 2011, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 2011 November 03, 2005
Pierina 100% Minera Barrick Misquichilca S.A.
Av. Victor Andres Belaunde 171 2d0.
San Isador, LI
Peru
9° 27' 0" S, 77° 35' 0" W
Yes August 04, 2014 PDF icon Summary Audit Report, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form October 02, 2007 PDF icon Summary Audit Report 2007, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 2007, PDF icon Summary Audit Report 2011, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 2011 November 03, 2005
Porgera Joint Venture Mine 47.5% Barrick (Niugini) Ltd, a 50-50 Joint Venture between Barrick Gold and Zijin Mining Group, owns 95% of the mine; the remaining 5% is owned by Mineral Resources Enga Limited (government & landowners)
Porgera, EN
Papua New Guinea
5° 29' 0" S, 143° 6' 0" E
Yes

Barrick Gold is the manager of the joint venture.

May 06, 2016 PDF icon Summary Audit Report, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form November 10, 2009 PDF icon Summary Audit Report 2009, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 1 2009, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 2 2009, PDF icon Summary Audit Report 2013, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 2013 May 08, 2007
Turquoise Ridge Mine JV 75% Joint Venture between Barrick Turquoise Ridge Inc. (75%) and Newmont GTR LLC (25%). Barrick Gold Turquoise Ridge Inc. is the manager of the joint venture.
Winnemucca, NV
United States
40° 58' 23" N, 117° 44' 8" W
No

All ore is shipped off site to an adjacent mill for milling by Newmont. Cyanide is not used at this mine.

Veladero 100% Mineria Argentina Gold S.A. (MAGSA)
Av. Rawson 1327 (sur) Capital
San Juan J5002CPI
Argentina
29° 23' 0" S, 69° 56' 0" W
Yes March 13, 2015 PDF icon Summary Audit Report, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form March 03, 2008 PDF icon Summary Audit Report 2008, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 2008, PDF icon Summary Audit Report 2011, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form 2011 November 03, 2005
Pueblo Viejo 60% Pueblo Viejo Cominicana Corporation (PVDC) Joint Venture between Barrick Gold (60%) and Goldcorp (40%)
Novo-Centro, Piso 16 Ave. Lope de Vega No. 29
Ens. Naco, SD
Dominican Republic
18° 55' 0" N, 70° 10' 0" W
Yes

Achieved commercial production January 2013.

March 06, 2015 PDF icon Summary Audit Report, PDF icon Auditor Credentials Form April 30, 2014
Subscribe to Barrick Gold Corporation, Canada